I came to realise that freeze foundations are important for BOTH power moves and freeze combos.
But holding single freezes for 1 minute each wasn’t going to take me to places.
Instead, I developed my own conditioning drills to up my freeze game.
And I’m sharing 5 of them with you today, so you can level up as well.
I’ve included the recommended reps too so you can have a target to reach:
1. Baby-Elbow-Handstand x10 (0:28)
2. Float-Handstand x10 (0:49)
3. Shoulder-Headstand x15 (1:07)
4. Baby-Elbow-Baby x10 (1:25)
5. Baby-Elbow-Opp. Elbow-Opp. Baby x7 (1:49)
PICK 3 OF THEM and do them when you’re done with your practice, or on non-practice days. Train wisely, boys and girls!
The post 5 Freeze Drills to Level Up Your Bboying (Freeze Stacks Only) appeared first on BreakDance Decoded.