Yes folks, it’s finally here! Floor Kids is AVAILABLE TODAY on the Nintendo Switch in North America and on December 18th in Europe!!
While you’re waiting for it to download on your Switch, check out our new epic launch trailer and
GET READY TO THROW DOWN!
Floor Kids Release Date Trailer – Nintendo Switch
Floor Kids is a new breakdance battle game featuring unique freestyle gameplay, rhythm challenges, and multiplayer sessions. Discover stylized hand-drawn graphics by award-winning animator JonJon set to an original soundtrack by world-renowned scratch DJ/producer Kid Koala. Innovative controls allow you the freedom to play the way you like with a dynamic scoring system that rewards your moves based on musicality, originality, and style. Build up your crew of bboys and bgirls, unlocking new characters and locations as you cross the city, busting hundreds of different moves and countless combinations on your journey from the corner to the club.
BRING YOUR SKILLS. BUILD YOUR CREW. FIND YOUR STYLE
- Unlock 8 unique characters each with 16 moves and over 100 transitions between them
- Find your style with innovative freestyle controls that perform toprock, downrock, power, freeze, and combo moves
- Win over the crowds with a scoring system that rewards musicality, originality, feel, and style
- Dance in many different locations, either in solo freestyle mode or two-player local party mode
- Stylized hand-drawn animations by JonJon
- Original music and sound design by Kid Koala